Submit a Paper
Requirements for manuscripts in Russian provided in scientific journal “Bulletin of the G. Tsadasa Institute of Language, Literature and Art of Daghestan Federal Research Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences”
Manuscripts are accepted with the understanding that they have not been submitted elsewhere for publication and must not be published previously. The decision to publish an article is made by the editorial board of the journal under the supervision of the editor-in-chief. All papers are reviewed.
Instructions to authors and guidelines for manuscript
The article should contain a concise and clear statement of the current state of the study of the issue and the results obtained by the author. The title of the paper should correspond to its content.
The manuscript (article or short message) should include:
an abstract that gives a clear idea of the content of the article (in Russian and English);
keywords (in Russian and English);
body of the article;
a list of references in the original language in alphabetical order indicating the total number of pages;
tables printed on separate sheets;
illustrations (drawings, photos, drawings, maps) in the form of clear photo reproductions on white glossy paper (or printouts from digital photography files);
captions for illustrations printed on a separate sheet;
the article must also be provided with a UDC index.
the links in the article are indicated by numbers in square brackets indicating the pages of the cited text: [2, p. 35], [5, p. 105-106] , etc.
Information about the author should be presented in a separate file both in English and in Russian: full name; academic degree, academic rank; place of work, study.
The beginning of the manuscript is made according to the following pattern:
The sequence of text information: In the upper-left corner of the first page of the manuscript, the index of the Universal decimal classification (UDC) is indicated, then the title of the article, followed by the initials and surnames of the authors, on the next line the name of the institution where the work was performed, in the nominative case, then the main text.
The manuscript of the article is attached:
1. Direction from the institution (Department) where the work was performed.
2. Information about the author(s) in Russian and English, including the last name, first name and patronymic, position, academic degree, academic title, postal address, e-mail, and home phone numbers of each author.
All materials must be submitted in in both typewritten and electronic versions. The amount of the article should not exceed 20 pages of typewritten text, including a list of references, tables, illustrations.
The review of the research supervisor must be attached to the articles made by post-graduate students and applicants.
The list of references given in alphabetical order should be drawn up in accordance with the Main Body of Certification Technologies P 7.0.5-2008. “Bibliographic reference. General requirements and rules of compilation”, effective from January 1, 2009 (see: http://www.chem.asu.ru / files / biblio.pdf).
1. For books the names and initials of authors, book title, place of publication (city, publisher), year of publication (a page number or page numbers in the text in square brackets), the total number of pages are indicated.
2. For journal articles – authors' names and initials, article title, journal name, year of publication, volume, number (issue), page numbers of the article - from the beginning to the end.
3. For dissertations and dissertation abstracts, see the example: Свинцов В.И. Логические основы редактирования текста: дис. ... д-ра филол. наук. М., 1977. 388 с.
4. For online documents: Логинова Л.Г. Сущность результата дополнительного образования детей // Образование: исследовано в мире: междунар. науч. пед. интернет-журн. 21.10.03. URL: http://www.oim.ru/reader.asp?nomer=366 (дата обращения: 17.04.17); Или: http://www.nlr.ru/index.html (дата обращения: 20.02.2020).
When making a bibliographic description, only common abbreviations are used.
The set of the manuscript is submitted to the editor in two copies. The second copy must be signed by the author (s).
The manuscript must be typed on a computer in Microsoft Word format for Windows in Times New Roman font size 14, one and a half intervals on one side of a standard sheet of A4 thick white paper with margins: left-30 mm, right-10 mm, top and bottom-20 mm, paragraph 1 cm, formed with hyphenations.
to produce a tab;
to make forced hyphenations;
to highlight words with a space (there must be one space between words and characters);
to separate paragraphs with an empty line;
to use the commands that are running in automatic mode (an insert of footnotes on literature and notes, marking and numbering of paragraphs, etc.);
to use the macros, save the text as a template and with installation «only for reading”.
The Editorial Board reserves the right to make the necessary editorial changes.
Manuscripts that do not comply with the above rules or are not of scientific interest will not be accepted for publication. All manuscripts are reviewed. The decision to publish articles in the journal is made by the Editorial Board.
Authors are not paid for publishing scholarly articles in the journal.
Editorial office address: Magomed Gadzhiev Street, 45, Makhachkala, Republic of Daghestan, the Russian Federation, 367000.
Phone: 8 (8722) 67-58-76; 67-59-00; 67-59-03.